Emily Lifsey Burke, MD
- 1996-2000 University of Southern Mississippi – Hattiesburg, MS
- Bachelor of Science in Biology with Summa Cum Laude honors
- Honors College degree- completed Senior Thesis Research Project
- 2000-2004 Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA Doctorate of Medicine
- 2004-2005 LSU Department of Surgery- New Orleans, LA General Surgery Internship
- 2005-2009 LSU Department of Otorhinolaryngology- New Orleans, LAOtolaryngology residency
- Diplomate- American Board of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery – 2010
- Professional Memberships/Honors
- American Academy of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery
- Louisiana State Medical Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Society, 2003
- Winner of LSU Department of Otolaryngology Resident Research Day – 2007
- Arriaga MA, Chen DA, Burke EL. Hydroxyapatite cement cranioplasty in translabyrinthine acoustic neuroma surgery- update. Otology & Neurotology 28(4): 538-40, Jun 2007.
- Nuss DW, Burke EL. Schwannomas of the Skull Base. Comprehensive Management of Skull Base Tumors. 1st ed. Informa, NY. 2009.
- Burke EL, Walvekar RR, Lin J, Hagan J, Kluka E. Common Agents Use to Unblock Tympanostomy Tubes: An Ex Vivo Study and Review of the Literature 73(12): 1725-28, Dec 2009.